ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Brian Scully is a Senior Managing Director and founding member of Silver Oak Advisors. His responsibilities are to lead, grow and develop a team of former Big Four and industry senior-level professionals providing thought leadership, analytics and strategic property tax solutions to Silver Oak clients and prospects.
Mr. Scully has over 15 years of experience in State and Local Property Taxation with Big Four professional firms, Industry and for 8 years as Principal and co-founder of Silver Oak Advisors, LLC. He has experience in all business personal property reporting states.
Mr. Scully has spent majority of his time focused on the Communications Industry. What sets him apart is his ability to think out-of-the-box and bring an organization ideas that will provide them future tax savings and not just reductions for the current year.
In addition to the Communications Industry, Mr. Scully has experience with Retail, Warehouse/Distribution, Transportation, Corporate Aviation and Industrial Revenue Bond/Property Tax Abatement Agreements.
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Dale Carnegie Institute – Team Member Engagement / Leadership Development, 2001
- Sam Walton Institute of Retailing – Management and Leadership Development, 2000
- Vatterott College – Paralegal, 1987
- Olivet Nazarene College – Accounting / Finance, 1983-1985
- Texas Senior Partner Tax Consultant (#11040)
- Certified Member of the Institute (IPT)
SENIOR MANAGING DIRECTOR